Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Blah Vacation

Last week I took a vacation. My wife and I had our third anniversary so we wanted to take some time off and be romantic. Unfortunately nature had a different idea. We both became seriously ill and were unable to do much. As the norovirus we had was extremely contagious we did not have any game time with friends and we lost a lot of oomph factor so I’m a little light on the post today.

I’m fairly upset about our illness as our local game store, Mission fun and games, held a free RPG day and I wasn’t able to attend. We figured it would be a jerk move to spread our illness to others and ruining their game time.

Hopefully we can hit up the store sometime in the coming week and update my collection.
I will be working on some more material in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment